Donate and Help Save Lives
Wagging Dog Rescue is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization and a registered charity with the CA Attorney General’s Registry of Charitable Trusts. We are here to champion the good family pets facing euthanasia in California shelters and beyond. This means that we often rescue animals that need extra care. Your contribution will directly benefit our Wagging Dogs & Cats and our rescue effort. Without gifts from our friends and supporters, we would not be able to continue our work. We hope you will consider making a monetary or material donation to Wagging Dog Rescue today!
Donate through PayPal Giving Fund
*No fees are removed from your give via PayPal Giving Fund!
Donate through Paypal
*You can also create a custom monthly donation
using this Donate button.
Here Are The Best Ways To Help
Your cash donation will immediately be put to good use for things like shelter fees, vet exams and treatments, and other supplies that are needed for our Wagging Dogs & Cats.
Tax deductible monetary donations can be made via:
- PayPal – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venmo – @waggingdog
- Mail to: Wagging Dog Rescue, PO Box 130925, Carlsbad, CA 92013
If you’d like to donate automatically to our Wagging Dogs & Cats each month, PayPal makes it easy to do and we’re grateful for those reliable funds! The Monthly Donation box (above left) has three preset monthly donation amounts. You can also set your own amount, simply click on the PayPal button under One-Time Contribution (above right) and then select the checkbox to ‘Make this a monthly donation.’ Easy peasy!
You can also choose to make a memorial donation in honor of a loved one.
More Ways to Help
Wish List. Check out our Amazon Wish List to see some specific items for our Rescue Dogs & Cats that can be purchased online and shipped automatically to us. You can sort by priority too, in case we are desperate for anything in particular. Don’t forget your garage or shed (or a friend’s) where you might find some of the following items collecting dust, and of course we won’t complain if you want to donate any of these brand new to the rescue:
- shade canopy 10’ x 10’ with wheeled bag (our event person is < 100 lbs. and needs the wheels to save her back!)
- gently used, clean wire collapsible crates (any size)
- gently used, clean (indoor) dog beds (any size)
- gently used, clean blankets (good for small dogs and big ones)
- Costco Nature’s Domain grain free dog food
- RedBarn Pet Products bully sticks, antlers, filled bones (the dogs LOVE these!!), white knuckle bones, white bones (unfilled)
- Petco gift cards – ***Please NO Petsmart gift cards. We do not support Petsmart because of their corporate policy of breed discrimination.***
Sponsor An Animal. There are those special moments when something about a particular pooch just reaches into you and tugs at your heart. Truly, we understand. If there is a Wagging Dog or Cat in our rescue who has pierced your soul, a tax deductible contribution can be made specifically for his or her care. One of our Sponsors even sent her Sponsor Dog a puppy care package full of thoughtful treats and toys. Simply note which Wagging Dog you are helping when making your contribution, and if you want to send something especially crafted by You for Your Dog, please email email@example.com.
If sending a check, please note for which dog’s fundraiser and your contribution will be entered manually 🙂 Thank you!
FREE WAYS YOU CAN DONATE TO US! Yes, you read that right. There are several ways that you can donate to Wagging Dog Rescue at NO additional costs to you! Check out these companies that donate back to WDR when you shop:
- AmazonSmile – AmazonSmile is a great, simple and automatic way for you to support us every time you shop at Amazon, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the same prices, same products, and same service as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Visit http://smile.amazon.com/ch/45-5293643 to get started!
- BarkBox – Use our code WDR2BBX1 on BarkBox.com and WDR will get a $15 donation!! Our link will get YOU a $5 discount on ANY BarkBox subscription! YAY!
- Benefit – Do you shop at Amazon, Petco, Target, REI, Starbucks and more? Download the Benefit App on your phone and choose Wagging Dog Rescue. Pay for your purchase through the App and you can earn money for WDR. It’s easy, fast and free!
- Dog.com – Pet parents, have you ever ordered from Dog.com? We love their prices, service and selection and if you shop through our custom link, https://www.dog.com/WaggingDogRescue Dog.com will donate 10% of your purchase, every time you shop!
- eBay for Charity – Do you sell goods on eBay? You can donate a portion of your proceeds directly to Wagging Dog Rescue. The donation is tax deductible and eBay will credit you the amount in discounted fees. Read more about eBay for Charity on Wagging Dog Rescue or get started now at eBay!
- eScrip – Create an account and start earning when you eat out and shop at participating businesses.
- iGive – This site is a MUST! We get FREE MONEY every month!! Please sign up for a FREE iGive.com account. Then download and install the plugin to your browser so that donations will be credited automatically. Every time you make an ONLINE purchase at a participating retailer, Wagging Dog Rescue gets a percentage, paid by the merchant! We get a check EVERY MONTH!! It’s a WIN WIN 🙂
- Ralphs – WDR is a charity in the Ralphs Community Contributions Program!! If you shop at Ralphs and use your Rewards Card, you can select WDR as your charity by using our full organization name or our Ralphs NPO # 94320. We will begin earning the donation almost as soon as you sign up and select WDR, and we get a check each quarter from Ralphs!!
- WoofTrax – Support WDR simply by walking your dog! Download and use this free app each time you walk your dog and they will donate directly to our organization. It’s healthy for you, your dog, and us. Simply add us by choosing Wagging Dog Rescue as your charity!
Thank you for believing in us and supporting our cause. Every contribution you make counts. Together we can save lives.