Donate and Help Save Lives
Wagging Dog Rescue is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. We are here to champion the good family pets facing euthanasia in California shelters and beyond. This means that we often rescue dogs that need extra care. Your contribution will directly benefit our Wagging Dogs and our rescue effort. Without gifts from our friends and supporters, we would not be able to continue our work. We hope you will consider making a monetary or material donation to Wagging Dog Rescue today!
Here Are The Best Ways To Help
Your cash donation will immediately be put to good use for things like shelter fees, vet exams and treatments, and other supplies that are needed for our Wagging Dogs. Tax deductible monetary donations can be safely made online through PayPal by clicking on the buttons below or by using our PayPal email address: email@example.com. If you’d like to write a check, please send to Wagging Dog Rescue, PO Box 130925, Carlsbad, CA 92013.
If you’d like to donate automatically to our Wagging Dogs each month, PayPal makes it easy to do and we’re grateful for those reliable funds! The Monthly Donation box (left) has three preset monthly donation amounts. You can also set your own amount, simply click on the PayPal button under One-Time Contribution (right) and then select the checkbox to ‘Make this a monthly donation.’ Easy peasy!
*You can also create a custom monthly donation
using this Donate button.
You can also choose to make a memorial donation in honor of a loved one.
More Ways to Help
Doggie Wish List. Check out our Amazon Wish List to see some specific items for our Rescue Dogs that can be purchased online and shipped automatically to us. You can sort by priority too, in case we are desperate for anything in particular. Don’t forget your garage or shed (or a friend’s) where you might find some of the following items collecting dust, and of course we won’t complain if you want to donate any of these brand new to the rescue:
- shade canopy 10’ x 10’ with wheeled bag (our event person is < 100 lbs. and needs the wheels to save her back!)
- gently used, clean wire collapsible crates (any size)
- gently used, clean (indoor) dog beds (any size)
- gently used, clean blankets (good for small dogs and big ones)
- Costco Nature’s Domain grain free dog food
- RedBarn Pet Products bully sticks, antlers, filled bones (the dogs LOVE these!!), white knuckle bones, white bones (unfilled)
- Petco gift cards – ***Please NO Petsmart gift cards. We do not support Petsmart because of their corporate policy of breed discrimination.***
Sponsor A Dog. There are those special moments when something about a particular pooch just reaches into you and tugs at your heart. Truly, we understand. If there is a Wagging Dog in our rescue who has pierced your soul, a tax deductible contribution can be made specifically for his or her care. One of our Sponsors even sent her Sponsor Dog a puppy care package full of thoughtful treats and toys. Simply note which Wagging Dog you are helping when making your contribution, and if you want to send something especially crafted by You for Your Dog, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have one active doggie fundraiser right now. You can donate safely through our Orphan’s YouCaring fundraiser if you’d like to help with these expenses. If sending a check, please note for which dog’s fundraiser and your contribution will be entered manually 🙂 Thank you!
- Sweet Potato’s fundraiser for her medical exams and surgery
FREE WAYS YOU CAN DONATE TO US! Yes, you read that right. There are several ways that you can donate to Wagging Dog Rescue at NO additional costs to you! Check out these companies that donate back to WDR when you shop:
- AmazonSmile – AmazonSmile is a great, simple and automatic way for you to support us every time you shop at Amazon, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the same prices, same products, and same service as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Visit http://smile.amazon.com/ch/45-5293643 to get started!
- iGive – This site is a MUST! We get FREE MONEY every month!! Please sign up for a FREE iGive.com account. Then download and install the plugin to your browser so that donations will be credited automatically. Every time you make an ONLINE purchase at a participating retailer, Wagging Dog Rescue gets a percentage, paid by the merchant! We get a check EVERY MONTH!! It’s a WIN WIN 🙂
- Ralphs – WDR is a charity in the Ralphs Community Contributions Program!! If you shop at Ralphs and use your Rewards Card, you can select WDR as your charity by using our full organization name or our Ralphs NPO # 94320. We will begin earning the donation almost as soon as you sign up and select WDR, and we get a check each quarter from Ralphs!!
- Benefit – Do you shop at Amazon, Petco, Target, REI, Starbucks and more? Download the Benefit App on your phone and choose Wagging Dog Rescue. Pay for your purchase through the App and you can earn money for WDR. It’s easy, fast and free!
- Dog.com – Pet parents, have you ever ordered from Dog.com? We love their prices, service and selection and if you shop through our custom link, https://www.dog.com/WaggingDogRescue Dog.com will donate 10% of your purchase, every time you shop!
- eScrip – Create an account and start earning when you eat out and shop at participating businesses.
- BarkBox – Use our code WDR2BBX1 on BarkBox.com and WDR will get a $15 donation!! Our link will get YOU a $5 discount on ANY BarkBox subscription! YAY!
- WoofTrax – Support WDR simply by walking your dog! Download and use this free app each time you walk your dog and they will donate directly to our organization. It’s healthy for you, your dog, and us. Simply add us by choosing Wagging Dog Rescue as your charity!
- Slickdeals Gives Back – Are you looking for coupons and deals? Check out Slickdeals Gives Back to save at your favorite shops and earn donations for Wagging Dog Rescue. Read more about Slickdeals Gives Back on Wagging Dog Rescue or visit Slickdeals now!
- eBay for Charity – Do you sell goods on eBay? You can donate a portion of your proceeds directly to Wagging Dog Rescue. The donation is tax deductible and eBay will credit you the amount in discounted fees. Read more about eBay for Charity on Wagging Dog Rescue or get started now at eBay!
Thank you for believing in us and supporting our cause. Every contribution you make counts. Together we can save lives.